Department/Group: Research and Development
Travel Required: As requested
Position Type: Full Time
Direct Supervisor: Directors
• Analyze client requirements and estimate the timelines in respect to software development tasks.
• Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Staging of new products before delivery to site.
• Test integration of the different products in the market.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Write software and operating manuals.
• Offer support to technical staff/site visit as and when required.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Training of end users of the installed systems.
• Commissioning and handing over of sites.
• Prepare necessary documentation for commissioning and handing over an installation.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Contact suppliers to help troubleshooting or avail information related to the products that we have installed.
• Mentoring junior staff members on technical related roles.
Role related Qualifications/Skills:
• University degree in Advanced Business Computing
• Over 10 years’ experience in Software Development
• Logical thinking
• Good analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
Role-related Performance Indicators:
• Ability to deliver to the client as per the stipulated timelines
• Leadership skills
• Good team work with other colleagues
• Good communication skills both internally and with the clients
• Analytical ability and problem solving
• Ability to develop new products
1. Technical Capacity.
2. Organizational Skills.
3. Problem Solving/Analytical.
4. Customer/Client Focus.
5. Time Management.
7. Performance Management.
9. Business Acumen.