Digital Marketing Assistant
• Minimum Qualification: Certificate/Diploma
• Experience Level: Entry level.
• Experience Length: At least one year.
Job Summary: Peak Credit Limited is a Christian customer friendly financial institution committed to provision of credit and financial advisory services to entrepreneurs across Kenya. We are looking for dynamic, eager-to-learn, and hardworking DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT who will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
• Generating creative ideas on digital marketing content for social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Peak Credit website.
• Monitoring and promptly responding to online customer requests and queries.
• Assisting the Sales team with campaigns and events while performing administrative tasks such as updating databases and spreadsheets.
• Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
• Generating and qualifying leads to be handed over to the sales team for follow-up and closure.
• Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
• Conducting market research on the latest market trends, keywords and analyzing marketing surveys for effective marketing strategies development and implementation.
• Building strong relationships with customers.
• Creating engaging and SEO-friendly content for Peak Credit website and social media pages.
• Performing any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you by the management from time to time.
• Giving feedback to management on online customers’ requests and/or queries
• Doing a survey and sharing new ideas on improvement strategies for our online presence, keeping ahead of what’s trending.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Diploma in Marketing, business or related field.
• At least a certificate in DIGITAL MARKETING is required with GRAPHIC DESIGN skills
• Previous work experience is an added advantage.
• Above-average written/ spoken English and Swahili.
• Highly Motivated individual.
• Proactive- ability to do what is expected and go over and beyond.
• A fast learner.
• A person who shows a willingness to grow with the company.
• Very authentic/ creative mind. One who can come up with easy to read high-quality content.
• Great attitude towards life, people, sociable.
• A team Player.
• Resilience competitiveness and very aggressive.
• Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply:
• Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and cover letter not later than October 24, 2021.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Peak Credit Limited is an equal opportunity employer.