We are seeking a creative and strategic Digital Marketing Executive to support with critical work across the company’s brands. The role will be focussed around ensuring we are maximising all opportunities to drive customers to the website through strong marketing activity and engage and convert customers visiting our website through solid branding and content.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Support the senior trading team with all trading and website activity.
- Assist in the uploading, editing, and managing of product listings on various ecommerce platforms.
- Assist in uploading and co-ordinating the promotional and pricing changeovers on the website and communicating it to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate product descriptions, images, pricing, and inventory levels.
- Monitor product performance and make recommendations for optimisation.
- Carry out daily merchandising across the website.
- Update and monitor the website prices, promotions, vouchers and free items.
- Own the paid social media.
- Monitor customer reviews and questions posed across the website, taking appropriate action to address any negative feedback.
- Conduct regular inventory checks and update stock levels on the ecommerce platform.
- Collaborate with the purchasing team to ensure optimal stock levels and prevent stockouts.
Market Research and Analysis:
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging ecommerce technologies.
- Provide insights and recommendations for improving our online
presence and sales strategies.
Promotions and Marketing Support:
- Assist in the planning and execution of promotional campaigns, sales events, and product launches.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling content for product listings.
- Co-ordinate promotional changes to third parties.
Testing and Monitoring:
- Assist in web development changes by supporting with testing across testing and live environments.
- Monitor the website for issues on a daily basis, carry out routine checks and ensure any potential problems are feedback and resolved.
- 2 years of experience in social media management, from a business perspective (Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, LinkedIn)
- Hands on experience in content development, creation and management
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
How to Apply:
If you believe that you fit the role and are up for the task, kindly use the link below to apply for the position.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.