Director Branding & Marketing at Summit Recruitment and search
Marketing & Communications
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Overseeing advertising efforts to drive sales & awareness.
- Approving campaigns & measuring advertising ROI
- Developing marketing strategy with executive team.
- Identifying, scheduling, budget and resource needs.
- Review current marketing trends and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies
- Analyze sales numbers in comparison to the marketing budget to find the profit margin and which campaigns were most effective.
- Research competitors to stay current with similar products or services on the market.
- Work with both the sales and marketing departments to develop successful strategies and campaigns that attract new customers and keep current clients.
- Collaborate with other executives to make high-level decisions regarding the budget and the direction of the company.
- Create and maintain a successful brand and image that attracts customers to the product or service.
- Develop marketing strategies for new products or services that comply with current company standard.
- Provide leadership, coordination and coaching to the team, ensuring they are trained enabling them to achieve the operational and financial metrics within their areas of responsibility and succeed in their roles.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 plus years of experience in multiple industries – preference (FMCG/Retail or working in an agency)
- Must be a team player, a leader with excellent organizational skills. Has worked at Senior Leadership Levels including leading teams.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured