World Vision Kenya
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Prepare all approved refunds and advance for both Hosted and local staff. Book all cash deposits related to Concur expenses for the staff In charge of maintaining journal reference series.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
The intern will learn and support the Finance department to:
- Prepare all approved refunds and advance for both Hosted and local staff.
- Book all cash deposits related to Concur expenses for the staff
- In charge of maintaining journal reference series.
- Assisting in processing staff supplier payments
- Any other duties assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Computer literate (MS word & excel and other accounting software)
Must have graduated not earlier than June 2022
- We are looking for a person who:
- Demonstrates Christ-centered life and work
- Demonstrates personal integrity and trustworthiness
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured