My Health Africa was created to help strengthen the health sector across Africa for both patients and doctors.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer that is hard working, ambitious and is wanting to contribute towards building the largest integrated health platform in Africa.
If you have a bit of experience and are hardworking, have exceptional web development and technical skills, a critical thinker and willing to learn and figure out how to build functional user-centered health tech features with us, we want to hear from you.
Full-Stack Web Developer – based in Nairobi, Kenya
Working on the Development Team, you will help build out new features on our website, including working with APIs, adding new pages and helping to make the website more functional.
Reporting to the CTO, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Help to create new features on our website.
- Add new pages to our website.
- Help to figure out how to make our website more functional.
- Integrate APIs from third party systems.
- Any other tasks assigned to you by the CTO or CEO.
Qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years’ experience developing web applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- A Full-Stack Developer
- Experience in CMSs i.e. Wordpress
- Experience in API integrations - SMS/WhatsApp APIs integration; Payment integration APIs; Map API integrations
- An understanding on Security Principles with regard to websites and tech platforms
- An understanding on Web User Interface Design (UI) is a strong advantage
- Experience in building an android app is an added advantage
- A strong desire to learn and figure out how to make a website more user-friendly and functional
- Excellent communication and English writing skills is a must
- A wiliness to learn and work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Flexible and willing to help in other areas if need be
- A team player is a must
How to Apply
Please send your CV/resume and covering letter and include the job title in the subject line “Application – Full-Stack Developer”.
Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and covering letter will be considered. Please include your expected salary with your application.
Closing date for applying for this position is 30th November 2020. Starting date as soon as possible.