Employer: A DAIRY PROCESSING COMPANY LOCATED IN MT. KENYA REGION
Ref No: SGK-GM-04-2021
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
Town: MT. KENYA
• Bachelors degree in strategic management, business administration, management, human resource management, finance, engineering or related field.
• Masters qualifications is an added advantage. Strong leadership, team player and organizational skills.
• Experience in strategic planning and execution at a senior level.
• Knowledge and experience in performance contracting, negotiating and change management.
Salary: KSHS. 300,000 - 400,000 PLUS GENEROUS COMPANY BENEFITS.
General manager will report to the board of directors and will be responsible for company leadership towards achieving company goals, strategies, planning and policies by performing the following duties: -
• Providing leadership and strategic direction in developing organization and financial plan and carry out plans and policies as authorized by the board.
• Facilitating and recommending to the board of management the long term strategies, business plans an annual operating budgets and establishing proper internal monitoring and control systems and procedures.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission specifically support better management reporting, information flow.
• Undertake business process reorganization and participate in organizational planning.
• Offer effective and efficient staff management by developing, motivating, deploying and retaining talented staff through succession management, performance appraisal and personal development.
• Supervise and follow up on logical management.
• Ensuring the company’s expenditures are within the authorized company annual budget.
• Assess the company risks to ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed.
• Implement and review the strategic plan to advance the organizations vision, mission and objectives.