Head, Marketing & Corporate Communications at Antal International
Marketing & Communications
Social Sciences/BA Marketing/Commerce
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Social Sciences/BA Marketing/Commerce
- Highly numerate, analytical skills written communication skills.
Experience in the following areas is key:
- strategy-development & implementation,
- advertising development & execution
- brand management-consumer understanding
- brand image, elements of the mix
- competitor & market analysis
- promotion development, execution & evaluation
- project management-briefing team
- development of critical paths
- liaison between stakeholders
- execution of project
Key Result Areas
- Development of Corporate Brand Strategy & Implementation.
- Assist Business Heads & Team in the development of marketing & communication plans for jobs-to-be-done to help achieve business objectives.
- Brief & inspire external partners on brand & business objectives & strategies to deliver outstanding advertising materials, media plans & promotions to deliver business results.
Communications and Working Relationships
- All business Units & service departments in the bank- branding & marketing issues
- Agencies & vendors who provide bank with services
- Media & production houses-ad placements, program development & PR related issues
- Supervises immediate team members to ensure that time, quality and other set standards are achieved
- Interprets Conditions of Service to immediate team members
- Appraises the performance of immediate team members and reviews those for lower level staff
- Identifies training needs of immediate team members and recommends appropriate training for them.
- Administers disciplinary measures to immediate team members in accordance with the Bank’s disciplinary code and procedures
information security responsibilities
- Abide by the bank’s ISMS (Information Security Management Systems) policies and procedures
- Safeguard the bank’s information assets in accordance with its ISMS policies and procedures
- Undertake the annual mandatory refresher training organised by Compliance
- Report all suspicious or fraudulent activities to Compliance or via whistle-blowing toll-free line
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured