Diploma in Agricultural Irrigation & Drainage Engineering from recognized institution
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
• Diploma in Agricultural Irrigation & Drainage Engineering from recognized institution
• Previously worked in project
• Can work passed normal working hours
• Familiar with government policies, practice manuals for small dams, water pans and other water conservation structures in Kenya.
• Assist in identifying construction of dikes
• Building of water pans
• Setting up of irrigation systems in farm
• Set up spillway channels, and come up with mitigation measure's on erosion.
• Train farmers in irrigation, erosion and
• Any other role assigned
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.