Junior Brand Manager at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Marketing & Communications
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and any related field minimum 1-year experience in brand marketing, for luxe or premium brands within or out of the hospitality/travel industry.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, the Junior Brand Manager will execute the marketing and communication strategy as well as develop guest experiences, orchestrate launches, push the growth of pillar products (accommodations, activities and services), and lead the activation of our brand and communication strategy across consumer-facing channels as well as supporting our business developers with trade-marketing communication tools. This role will be based at Fairmont The Norfolk and will support Fairmont Mara Safari Club.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Senior Brand Manager in achieving the business objectives of Norfolk and Mara by executing the marketing & communication strategy.
- Support in the development of the strategy and building of the budget
- Monitor KPIs, consumer insights, market data.
- Coordinate with operations the development of a renewed luxury guest experience - from concept to trade - and ensure the respect of timelines.
- Execute the communication plan in order to grow our digital footprint, develop our occupancy rate as well as activities and other services turnover.
- Develop brand communication material to support animation plans and launches (includes but not exhaustive : social ads, social media content, PR release, consumer brochures, website content, and events)
- Advertising campaigns as well as social media content shootings and developments
- PR actions
- Follow the expenses
- Monitor campaigns to evaluate brand visibility and maximize business opportunities.
- Analyze guests satisfaction
- Develop loyalty programs and communications for specific targets (local market, executives)
- Lead competitive analysis to identify business opportunities.
- Creation of ongoing content and develop storytelling about the property and conservancy in order to maintain permanent top of mind, innovations awareness, as well as bond with our digital media followers or prospects.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and any related field minimum 1-year experience in brand marketing, for luxe or premium brands within or out of the hospitality/travel industry.
- Highly passionate and energetic junior marketer willing to evolve in an innovative, fun, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent relationship skills
- Enthusiast and dynamic
- Good Storyteller
- Strong communication, organizational and project-leading skills
- Business and consumer-centric
- Able to learn fast, especially if not coming from the hospitality industry.
- Able to quickly analyze and understand a variety of target audiences coming from all around the world, b2b and b2c.
- Passionate about the idea of developing hospitality guest experiences as well as communication plans.
- Passionate about luxe and premium brands and ability to understand various trends from all around the world.
- Experience in managing agencies and creating briefs.
- Proven experience in implementing effective and integrated brand plans.
- Excellent analytical skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured