The Engagement and Fulfillment agent will provide a high-quality, friendly service to customers by registering new/existing clients into the Tupande program and ensuring all orders through the Tupande Online mobile app are closed as per the SOPs.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 per cent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for information.
About the Role
The Engagement and Fulfillment agent will provide a high-quality, friendly service to customers by registering new/existing clients into the Tupande program and ensuring all orders through the Tupande Online mobile app are closed as per the SOPs. You will report to the team coordinator.
Tupande Client Registration and Order Processing (60%)
- Register new/existing Tupande clients using the playgroups app ensuring IPRS checks are done
- Monitor all incoming customer orders via the order tracking tool, capture and update the order details in real time, and close out all orders.
- Oversee the communication between the Tupande program and customers by updating the customer on the status of their order as per the order fulfilment and communication process to ensure quick product delivery.
- Coordinate with the duka team on all the necessary processes from the time you receive the customer orders to the point the customer goes to the duka, pays and collects their products.
- Accurate data entry in all the tools provided as per the SOPs to ensure the daily, weekly and monthly goals are met.
- Prepare and submit daily reports on the day's performance as per your allocated Dukas.
- Always put the customer first by identifying any issues and quick to ensure the customer gets their products as per the stipulated time and that any issues faced are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Demonstrate good call handling techniques that enable the conversation to flow naturally, while at the same time ensuring important messages are communicated to customers within a set time limit for each call.
- Participate in training to build knowledge on subject matter topics and customer engagement techniques.
Enrollment/Repayment Support and Payment Reconciliation (35%)
- Support FOs by identifying and calling struggling Group leaders on prepayment calls and struggling clients on prepayment and repayment calls to encourage them to settle their outstanding loans in time to avoid late fees or defaulting. Target loan portfolios include PAYGO, Individual loans and Group loans.
- Support FO by identifying and escalating clients who are unavailable during repayment reminder call for a change in strategy on how to make follow up with them.
- Deliver Important Repayment Information to Tupande Clients and Setting Strategies With Clients On How to Remain On or Above Healthy Path(HP).
- Reconcile orphaned payments captured in Paygops.
- Make phone calls follow up with clients whose payments did not autosave in Roster and track the account numbers given for uploads.
- Make follow-up calls to FOs whose clients still have missing information in PaygOps that prevent payments from automatically reconciling, and ask the FOs to update all the required information for the clients for automatic reconciliation to take place.
- Make follow-up calls to FOs with clients stuck at Awaiting Loan Approval status and preventing payments from getting reconciled in PaygOps to do the troubleshooting for the payments to reconcile.
Other Duties (5%)
- Attend all department meetings including check-ins with your manager
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Certificate/ Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Sales and marketing experience 2+ years will be an added advantage
- Telemarketing skills
- Excellent call handling skills
- Knowledge of Google sheets, email, internet usage, and using databases to retrieve and record information
- Fluency in English and Swahili,
- Luhya, Luo, Kisii, Kalenjin, Kikuyu,
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Health insurance paid time off
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Kenya
5 November 2022
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured