Carry out scheduled animal spraying and vaccination
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Name of employer: Rehema Poultry Farm
The farm is based in Vihiga sub-county Vihiga county.The farm is promoting both Poultry and Livestock farming.
Nature of engagement: Internship. NOT PAID but transport token will be provided.
1. Livestock Production Assistants 1Positions
• Certificate or Diploma in General Agriculture or Livestock production
• Good understanding and detection of common cow/ animals’ diseases
• Good farm records keeping knowledge
• Good communication skills
• Carry out scheduled animal spraying and vaccination
• Animal feeding and feed formulation
• Conduct scheduled animals deworming
• Development and keeping of farm records
• Liaise with other dairy stakeholders
• Conduct routine animals’ health check up and take appropriate actions
Students coming from Vihiga County, Vihiga Sub County are encouraged to take up the opportunity.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.