Marketing & Communications
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Excellent experience in engaging with communities i.e Pinterest, Tik Tok, Youtube, and Instagram
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Who we are?
Soko is an ethical lifestyle brand that leverages technology with human ingenuity to catalyze global supply chain innovation, partnering with artisan entrepreneurs to create thoughtful fashion for consumers who care and won’t compromise
The marketing coordinator will support the marketing functions including email, SMS, and social media marketing. You will have an active role in driving impressions and revenue from these channels. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will support our customers, brand awareness initiatives, and the sales goals of shopsoko.com. This position requires a person with proactive problem-solving, decision-making skills, and the initiative to work independently in a detail-oriented environment. This is a very hands-on position with a great deal of self-reliance required. You will need to be organized, with a positive, can-do solution-oriented attitude.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will:
● Assist PR, Influencer Marketing, and other customer marketing programs with day-to-day activities.
● Support and coordinate with Influencer identification, activation, and execution.
● Assist with the execution of the strategic plan to grow brand awareness/advocacy & drive revenue for our products.
● Ideate emails, sms campaigns, create a monthly calendar, and report results on a weekly and monthly basis.
● Track inventory sell through and maintains daily communication with cross-functional teams to anticipate/maximize best sellers and drive sales.
● Creates supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support new product strategies and promotions.
• Own the entire email program from the conception stage calendar/ content and creative segmentation and execution
• Create individual email themes, concepts, and content that support broader company marketing goals.
● Interest in e-commerce, social media, marketing, and knowledge of creators across all social media platforms.
● Exceptional attention to detail and troubleshooting abilities
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong background working with Excel
● Social Media Channel Management, paid advertising experience
● A/B Testing, ability to optimize paid media ads
● Create social media content calendar, create the actual content as well
● Knowledge of Google Analytics and Klaviyo (or another similar ESP)
● Experience with a CMS (like Shopify, Magento, Salesforce, etc...)
● Formulates compelling stories with data to drive marketing and innovation strategy
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing,
● Excellent experience in engaging with communities i.e Pinterest, Tik Tok, Youtube, and Instagram
● Experience in email marketing
● Social Media and paid advertisement experience is a plus
How to apply
If you are interested in the role or know someone who would be a good fit, please share cv and cover letter by March 01, 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured