Marketing Creative Strategist, Content
Marketing & Communications
3+ years of experience as a content writer and/or strategist in an agency or nonprofit environment. While you will be working on digital content, we also welcome candidates with a background in direct mail.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Do you want to use your creative skills to help solve global problems such as climate change, access to healthcare and protecting human rights for all people? Do you believe in the power of storytelling? Are you familiar with techniques and writing styles that convince donors and activists to act? Do you understand how to customize content for different audiences and mindsets? If yes, we'd love to meet you!
Interactive Strategies is a full-service digital agency based in Washington, DC that has quickly established itself as a leading fundraising and digital marketing agency. We've partnered with amazing clients including Boston Children's Hospital, Special Olympics, International Planned Parenthood Federation, Rainforest Trust and American Lung Association, to name a few. Our clients come to us because they want an agency to explore new digital opportunities, an agency that brings inspiring creative and digital storytelling, an agency that leverages multi-channel and data-driven strategies to bring strong improvements in online engagement and ultimately, conversions.
You'll be helping national, mission-based organizations and companies that make the world a better place. Our ideal candidate has strong writing skills to execute campaign content across various digital channels, while also capable of working at a strategic level. We're looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience working in a digital agency, direct mail or nonprofit environment, and a strong background in fundraising and advocacy.
Your day-to-day will include working closely with 2-4 client teams to develop campaign concepts and strategy, while also supporting content creation needs across our entire marketing team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and our clients to plan and develop content for multi-channel digital campaigns that convert new and existing audiences.
- Lead brainstorm sessions to inspire creative themes, strategies and story ideas for campaigns.
- Write campaign content across all relevant platforms and channels. This includes writing emails, social media posts for both paid and organic, and web content such as blogs and landing pages. Occasionally write scripts for videos.
- Provide art direction for creative assets such as email components and social media graphics. This includes writing design requests and collaborating with in-house designers.
- Collect campaign content by interviewing client stakeholders, like field workers, patients or activists.
- Develop and manage client editorial guidelines for tone, style and voice of all content, and ensure they are followed.
- Research and analyze target audience personas and behaviors.
- Perform content audits and gap analyses to assess how well existing content is performing and determine what type of content is missing.
- Evaluate whether the campaign content strategy is meeting objectives.
- Research and stay up to date on what is happening in and around the industry to learn about current content trends, develop unique ideas and anticipate consumer needs.
- 3+ years of experience as a content writer and/or strategist in an agency or nonprofit environment. While you will be working on digital content, we also welcome candidates with a background in direct mail.
- A related degree such as a BA in English, journalism or mass communication is a plus, but not required.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and fundraising.
- Bonus points: Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) analytics platform.
- We are open to this being a remote position.
QUALITIES YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Creative. You bring passion to your work and produce content that engage, motivate and inspire.
- Strategic. You understand that a strong digital marketing campaign is rooted in thoughtful storytelling.
- Intuitive. You're someone with that canny ability to always think one step ahead and see where the world is headed.
- Committed. You're committed to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- Confident. You're friendly, professional and poised, whether you're brainstorming with our team, writing content on your own or making client presentations.
- Passionate. You love what you do, give everything you've got and are continually seeking ways to grow in your craft.
- Friendly. You work well with the team and appreciate feedback. You contribute ideas in a positive manner. You're also a great listener.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured