Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Toich Kouma CBO is a community Based organization that is committed to empowering the society through various business incubation programs in the agriculture sector ranging from Aquaculture, poultry farming,bee keeping, pig farming and general agricultural projects. We are based in Kisumu Nyalenda, with various outlets within the County. We seek the following officers who will be based at our Kisumu office located in KISUMU county Kisumu East sub-county(Nyalenda).
2. Marketing intern(2positions)
• Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
• Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
• Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
• Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
• Updating documents and sales records.
• Observing and carrying out sales processes.
• Assisting managers with negotiations.
• Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
• Diploma in marketing, business or similar profession may be required.
• Strong self-motivation.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
• Superb interpersonal skills.
• A professional appearance
Method of Application
Email your Application and cv with the title of the position your applying for eg “AQUACULTURE TECHNICAL TRAINER” not later than 25th NOV 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.