The key responsibility will involve overseeing various marketing initiatives and campaigns tailored to the target audience with the aim of promoting the company's betting products and services.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 12 years
Reporting to:Head of Commercial
Brief on Client
Our client is an online sports betting company with a regional presence across Africa.
The Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in the development and execution of marketing strategies to attract and retain customers while driving revenue growth. The key responsibility will involve overseeing various marketing initiatives and campaigns tailored to the target audience with the aim of promoting the company's betting products and services. Further, S/He will provide thought leadership to the teams and inspire confidence as well as generate excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment towards the achievement of the Company’s overall strategy.
· Responsible for creating an all-encompassing marketing strategy aligned with the company's overall objectives and leading in strategy implementation in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
· Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the company's brand image in the market through consistent messaging, visual identity, and tone across all marketing channels.
· Overseeing advertising campaigns across different media, including television, radio, print, digital, and social media. He/she will also plan and lead the execution of promotional activities to engage both new and existing customers.
· Lead the planning and execution of all marketing initiatives; oversee the creative development of promotional materials, digital content, advertisements, promotional collateral, and other marketing-related communication and media actions on all channels, including online and on social media.
· Explore partnership opportunities with sports teams, events, and other relevant organizations to enhance the brand's visibility and credibility.
· Oversee the undertaking of market research regularly to gain insights into customer preferences, behavior, and satisfaction levels; Collaborate with other departments to gather customer insights that can be used to improve products and services.
· Develop and lead the implementation of marketing and collaborate with the necessary teams to fully track and manage the expenses for cost-effectiveness and a positive return on investment (ROI).
· Build and manage strategic relationships by partnering with Creative, Marketing, and Activations Agencies and manage supplier contracts and terms to ensure maximum value for the organization is realized.
· Streamline work processes within the department to improve performance and lead the development and implementation of all department-related policies and procedures.
· Demonstrate credible leadership to the team by overseeing their work performance and professional development; Foster a culture of high performance and discipline within the team.
· Perform regular customer surveys and proactively obtain market trends and insights; assess associated business risks and make recommendations to the management on propositions that promote the growth of the brand and enhance the company’s competitive standing.
· Perform any other responsibilities assigned within the role.
Qualifications & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
· Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Certification is a requirement.
· 12+ years relevant experience in marketing or account management, 7 of which must be in a senior leadership role.
· Experience working in a matrixed organization is highly desirable.
· Demonstrated success in developing and executing effective marketing strategies.
· Demonstrable strong “customer comes first” focus and delivering on commitments.
· Show ability to create consistent brand messaging and ensure brand compliance across all marketing activities with demonstrated experience in building and maintaining a strong brand image.
· Proven track record in acquiring and retaining customers through effective marketing campaigns and strategies.
· Great understanding of customer segmentation and targeting to drive personalized marketing initiatives.
· Strong creative thinking and problem-solving abilities to devise innovative marketing campaigns.
· Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven marketing
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.