Marketing & Sales Analyst
Strong Start Limited
Marketing & Communications
Strong Start is seeking a dynamic Marketing & Sales Analyst who will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies, tactical plans and campaigns. This individual will be responsible for managing the development of innovative and analytical marketing programs, campaigns and initiatives that drive demand, growth and ROI.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Strong Start is a fast growing social enterprise that provides early childhood support for families and communities throughout Nairobi. Our classes and playgroups teach caregivers how to create fun and stimulating environments at home for children to thrive.
Strong Start enables children’s access to positive learning spaces while building meaningful, and professional employment opportunities for women in the caregiving industry. Our trainings offer caregivers opportunities to advance their professional skills while on the job, which leads to higher job retention, promotions, and higher living wages.
We are looking for a talented and goal-oriented individual to join our growing team. The Business Analyst must have excellent research and writing skills with a very strong personal drive to meet deadlines and goals.
In coordination with the sales and programmatic team, the Marketing & Sales Analyst is responsible for:
- Develop and execute marketing and communications strategy with the objective of driving business growth.
- Plan, execute, and manage campaigns utilising a variety of media including email, social media, display advertising, print, and video
- Utilise product and data insights to create targeted customer acquisition and retention campaigns
- Conduct targeted market research to inform marketing strategy and tactical campaigns
- Collaborate with product, sales and other departments to develop and implement go to market strategies, launch plans and supporting assets
- Establish, track and analyse key performance metrics to measure effectiveness and ROI of marketing campaigns
- Lead and manage the creative development of marketing assets, including ad copy, imagery, video, and other digital assets
- Continuously optimise marketing plans and campaigns with real-time insights & data-driven decisions
- Communicate campaign updates and analytics to all stakeholders
- Develop an in-depth understanding of markets and opportunities in the markets through surveys, data collection and data analysis
- Define expansion plan and involving relevant areas to provide complete information to sell new markets
- Optimise sales process and training.
- Identify commercial opportunities, prioritise and manage them with different areas of the company and transforming opportunities into new products.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, communications or a related field.
· A minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing, Sales, or Communications
· Strong analytical skills and a determined approach to solving different business problems.
· Ability to lead and manage the creative development of campaigns
· Experience managing budgets and demonstrating ROI
· Motivated mindset to put hands-on complex business situations and have the ability to look for alternatives
· Works well in a rapidly changing environment and embraces the evolution of the ecosystem.
· Strong analytical and decision-making skills
· Excellent design skills and experience
· Excelling writing skills with experience in copy writing
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
· Strong sense of ownership, accountability and self-management
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve common goals
This position requires the individual to work in an office setting. Some weekend work required for trade shows or events. The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines and timelines.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured