Our client is an ICT solutions provider in the financial sector, microfinances.
Our client goal is to bring efficiency in the management of financial institutions by first understanding the business needs then come up with ICT solutions and aligning the solutions in accordance to the business needs.
To achieve this, our client is seeking an energetic Mobile App Developer with strong technical and programming skills to join our ICT team in Nairobi.
Our client is looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android, iOS
- Proficiency with writing automated tests
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git,Bitbucket
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in android GPS or Bluetooth among others
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.