Full time position (Not part time)
Here’s a list of the most relevant expertise and talents:
- MUST know PHP, of course
- Knowledge of Ajax, jQuery, and MySQL.
- Unix/Linux, and MVC Framework Architecture (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- Good communication skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- The ability to think critically
- Must be between 21-24 years old
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, test and deploy new, innovative web applications in a timely and efficient manner, while concurrently working with other developers to meet data acquisition requirements
- Identify and fix compatibility issues involving CSS, HTML, and scripting, often between a series of different platforms and browsers.
- Test websites on all sorts of browsers (mobile, notebook, tablet), and address issues identified by customer feedback.
- Research and explore various architectural considerations relating to the system design process, including web usability, the website’s performance, and database design. Explore and assess different alternatives for implementing new application features.
- Communicate with and work alongside other development teams and company management to solve conflicts, establish priorities, select the best solutions, or develop criteria for new content.
- Develop plans for keeping the website updated and current at all times, recommend improvements for performance, create and fine-tune style guidelines for the website’s content, and choose the most effective design tools, programming languages, and applications.
- Provide detailed descriptions of website specifications such as product features, programming languages, communication protocols, functionalities, structure, and deadlines.
- Keep up with the latest programming practices and web technologies via reading, continuing education opportunities, and participating in relevant professional workshops, groups, and conferences.