Plant Mechanic (Horticulture) – Kibwezi
Summit Recruitment & Search
Farming & Agriculture
The ideal candidate will be responsible for carrying out mechanical repairs, routine plant machinery servicing and cleaning, maintaining the working area, workshop tools and equipment
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:7 years
Plant Mechanic (Horticulture) – Kibwezi, Kenya
Our client, a well-established plantation with operations in Kenya and Tanzania is currently seeking to recruit a Plant Mechanic in their Technical department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for carrying out mechanical repairs, routine plant machinery servicing and cleaning, maintaining the working area, workshop tools and equipment. He/she must have a minimum of 7 years of experience as a Plant Mechanic.
• Performs general maintenance works, repairing and maintaining of plant machinery.
• Maintains Plant machinery functional by conducting inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions, replacing parts and components, repairing body damage.
• Conducts thorough inspections and evaluations of problematic machinery or parts to identify issues.
• Orders and replaces parts and components and repairs body damage as needed.
• Performs regular inspections and maintenance on working machinery to ensure proper upkeep.
• Maintains detailed records of each machine, including any maintenance, inspection, or repair services performed.
• Observe Safety and Health regulations and procedures including proper lifting techniques.
• Must be a Diploma holder or Trade Test Certificate Grade 1 or Technician craft 3.
• At least 7 years’ working experience.
• Experience on CAT or KOMATSU will be an added advantage.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• KCSE Mean Grade of C or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Technical Knowledge
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to use a range of tools.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kes. 45,000 – 50,000
Position Level: Mid-Level
Location: Makueni County
Deadline: 22nd June, 2023
Applications: To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3BQxAAU
We endeavour to contact all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured