Retail Marketing Manager at Colgate-Palmolive
A Bachelor's degree
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
WHAT YOU WILL DO -
- Go to Market Strategy - Develop trade segmentation and Go to Market Strategy which defines the role of service providers, identifies the pricing flow for key SKUs, and ensures distribution and coverage are optimized in each channel at the lowest possible cost and Coordinate the Customer Management and Consumer Insights the segmentation and validation of retail environments based on shopper profiles.
- Channel Strategy - Assessment of CP and Category performance by channel, strategy definition and objective-setting by owning the development of a channel strategy which seeks to exploit incremental sales growth opportunities in existing, emerging and new retail environments, Adapt Category Promotion activity grid by RE and identify activities to grow the RE and customer and own the GTN investment for the retail environment (TPR’s, PPR’s, Business Builders Direct and Indirect) and develop a RE investment strategy and track critical metric goals on pay for performance basis
- 5P & RE Strategies - Develop the RE strategy and Define the 5P strategy and tactics by Retail Environment and channel by applying shopper and trade insights and performance assessment to develop recommendations for product, pricing, promotion, placement and POP Media by retail environment. Develop 5P’s communication tools and supply CDT and in-store staff with user-friendly guidelines for management and execution of 5P strategies/tactics by retail environment and 5P tracking and monitoring with recommendation of corrective action to CDT’s if required
- Insights - Identify, prioritize Shopper / RE insights for specific RE (be the expert in the RE) by Working in conjunction with Consumer Marketing and Consumer Insights to develop research programs: building expertise in retail environments, general shopping behavior, category-specific behavior by environment etc, Developing robust business analytics (e.g SOM , Distribution) and Championing accumulation of RE Insights, ensure learnings are transferred quickly into day-to-day business.
- Commercial Planning - Contribute to effective business planning by helping develop channel and account- specific strategies and in-store programs which deliver the brand and channel budget, and leading risks and opportunities by Identifying an activate RE Growth Initiatives and work together with Shopper Marketing on relevant shopper programs and Optimizing resources and demonstrating trade spending among channel : customers, geographies, categories, and brands/products given Colgate's strategic direction, and ensuring fair and equitable resource allocation between customers.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS -
- A Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Category management, Trade / Retail / Customer Marketing, Marketing or Traditional Trade and/or Key Account Management Experience
- Minimum 2 years of people management experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured