As our Sales evangelist, you will be a vital part of our team. Your main responsibility will be to prospect corporates and other business and convert them into loyal customers and partners across Kenya
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Who are we and what do we do?
We are redefining the ride-hailing industry by liberating Taxi Drivers from the ride-hailing giants. The company offers a fair, empathetic, and responsive alternative to the oppressive Apps that have driven Drivers to exhaustion and poverty. The sad plight of the Drivers also impacts Passengers, who today are not only frustrated with how long it takes to get a ride, but with Drivers being rude, cancelling rides or calling back to negotiate. The co compensates Drivers fairly, which means happier Drivers and leads to more pleasant, safer rides for Passengers. Our Pair-Ride feature, and 24/7 Call Center bring about an unprecedented level of safety, security, and convenience to Passengers.
Would you be a good fit for the family?
If you believe that technology and innovation should be used to do good and make lives better, the company might just be the right place for you! We treat each person with respect and address their needs- whether it is a Passenger, Driver, or team member, everyone is part of the family! Our core philosophy is rooted in transparency, fairness, honesty and respect above all else. We are driven by impact first and profit second. If these words resonate with you then you will fit right in!
Regardless of the position you join, we will always challenge and empower you to learn, grow and shine. In turn, we would expect you to bring delight to all your daily touch points.
As our Sales evangelist, you will be a vital part of our team. Your main responsibility will be to prospect corporates and other business and convert them into loyal customers and partners across Kenya. This role will involve traveling to meet potential clients and closing deals.
1. Conducting in-depth market research to identify potential clients and understanding their needs and challenges to provide tailor made proposals.
2. Leveraging our creative strategies and marketing techniques to convert prospects into loyal customers.
3. Maintaining a robust sales pipeline and keeping track of sales activities using CRM tools.
4. Working closely with other team members to ensure all clients' needs are not just met but exceeded.
5. Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including corporates and potential partners.
6. Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and providing support for after-sales services as may be required.
7. Reporting on sales performance to the management and providing insights to improve the sales strategy.
8. Staying updated with the latest industry trends, competitor offerings, and market dynamics.
1. A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales or a related role, preferably in the tech or transport industry.
2. Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
3. Comfortable with traveling extensively for client meetings and closing sales.
4. Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to handle sales data and use CRM tools.
6. Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. Strong organizational and time management skills.
8. Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to make quick decisions.
9. High level of integrity and a commitment to uphold the company's values and principles.
The first round of interviews will be conducted virtually, and shortlisted candidates will be informed about further steps.
If you are passionate about transforming lives and contributing to the rapid growth of an innovative and dynamic company, we would love to hear from you.
Apply today and join us in revolutionizing the taxi industry in Kenya!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured