To manage the operations of the Branch and ensure that the set targets both in production and number of Direct Sales Force (DSF) and independent agents and direct clients are achieved.
1. KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIESManagement of independent Intermediaries (Agents and Brokers). Management of Direct Sales Force. Management of Direct Clients; Selects, interviews, recruits, trains to achieve annual set numbers and facilitates professional courses for all company DSF, terminates services as necessary while maintaining the regulatory standards throughout the year. Sets targets for each agent both for renewal and new business at the start of the business year, monitors performance monthly to ensure volume targets are met and communicates to Head ofÂ Retail & Branch Business. Recruitment, Motivation and Retention of productive intermediaries. Contributes actively in actualization of the companyâsâ PR/Communication plan in MarketingÂ and promotion of company products and identifies social responsibility activities in the region for consideration. Formulates long term and short-term strategic plan for the Branch in line with the Companyâs strategic goalsÂ and takes part in Companyâsâ strategic planning session. Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures on underwriting especially credit policy and documentation. Ensure that intermediaries comply to all regulatory requirements before starting to transact business. Develops a rewards program to motivate the Direct Sales Force achieve projected sales. Supervises, counsels, motivates, and sets objectives for the Branch Customer Service Officer and Sales Agents and carries out appraisals as per company plan in order to achieve the branch Objectives/targets. Oversees branch administrative function and maintains all company assets in the branch including safe custody of Motor vehicle certificates, cash/cheques and agentsâ personnel files. Oversees the underwriting of all the business introduced through the branch to ensure that the underwriting guidelines/procedures are followed within the authority guidelines, chairs renewal meeting on a weekly basis and ensures quotations are presented within 12 hours and 48 hours for those with consultations. Implements the company credit policy through collecting premium and oversees compliance to company (QOP) procedures ensuring adherence with regulatory requirements for all functions. ClaimsÂ liaison.
2. SKILLS AND COMPETENCIESCustomer Focused. PR/ interpersonal Relations. Office administration skills. Advanced Computer skills. Good communication skills.
4. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCESales and Marketing training. 5 yearsâ experience.
5. QUALIFICATIONSBusiness Related Degree. ACII or Insurance Qualifications.
20 October 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.