Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
7+ years of experience developing and executing on strategies in owned and operated channels including push notifications, social, and email.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:7 years
In this role, you will help drive awareness and adoption of the latest features of our all-in-one privacy app, helping tens of millions of people get the most comprehensive privacy protection with the push of a button. You'll take the lead on creating and implementing a strategy for using owned and operated organic channels to accelerate cross-product adoption and reacquire churned users.
Leveraging the expertise of stakeholders across the organization, you’ll be responsible for driving growth and engagement across key earned and owned channels, including push notifications and email. This position is a foundational role on our marketing team and a unique opportunity to join an innovative organization as we expand our product offerings.
We are fully remote and seek to empower our team to be self-directed and self-motivated in their projects. We provide both project and career advisory to support your career growth. If that seems awesome, and you like the idea of our core values — build trust, question assumptions, and validate direction — you’ll fit right in!
What You Will Bring to DuckDuckGo
- 7+ years of experience developing and executing on strategies in owned and operated channels including push notifications, social, and email.
- Ability to work creatively at a strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for channel campaigns) and at the tactical level (writing and testing copy for these campaigns).
- Ability to translate product and brand goals into words that empower users to take action across platforms.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in leveraging qualitative and quantitative data and various research platforms to refine and optimize copy and design. You measure, track, and optimize tactical performance.
- Fluency in best practices for owned and operated channels like push notifications, email, and social.
- Ability to collaborate on development of data tools and dashboards to measure and monitor KPIs for all aspect of the user life cycle.
- Ability to lead and collaborate on high-impact and complex projects from proposal through post-mortem.
- Skills to wrangle vague problems, propose innovative solutions, and execute them with a strong focus on metrics.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured