• Serve as a Technical Lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members.
• Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the existing content supply portfolio of applications and services.
• Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the Software stack.
• Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
• Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
• Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
• Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
• Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
• Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of programming experience.
• Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems.
• Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead others.
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.