Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
RIANA Group is a leading integrated business solutions provider that commenced its operations in Kenya in 2014. The organization delivers high-end technological solutions for world-class businesses.
The group has multiple business interests across domains like business technology, electronic security systems and outdoor advertising. The Group has a vast presence in Kenya and a proven track record of delivering a diverse range of services to businesses across domains by leveraging synergies across group companies.
Riana Group offers solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems, Visitor Management System, Time & Attendance System, and more.
More info can be found on www.riana.co
Reporting to the CTO, the overall purpose of this role is to be working with the development team in developing end to end custom-made applications and software systems for the use by company’s clients.
• Developing Customer Specification Requirement – CRS documents for new developments or as per the client’s requirements.
• Making improvements to, and offering inputs on the existing software
• Work with the software development team to custom develop applications and software for clients
• Testing and ensuring that software performs as per the requirement
• Creating test environments and carrying out test procedures
• Investigate issues / bugs with the software and work on resolving the issues with the development team.
• Carry out installation of the software at the client site.
• Provide reports and documentation of the new version and changes
• Provide first level of technical support to the client
• Train client representatives on the use of the software
• Bachelors in Computer Science, IT or related field.
• Minimum 3 years programming production web and mobile applications.
• Experience in developing REST APIs and service based architectures.
• Experience with databases and their integration into web and Android applications.
• Strong attention to detail and understanding of architectural dependencies.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrable mobile application development experience in Android, Flutter.
• Strong skills in wireframing and prototyping to bring out key functionalities before building the software.
• Experience with Postgres, SQLite, MySQL and MSSQL databases.
• Ability to analyse and critique requirements and make recommendations on possible solution designs.
• Ability to complete work independently, incorporate client feedback, and deliver on time.
• Ability to understand and process client feedback to improve assignments.
• Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver quality deliverables while working with tight timelines.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrable experience in the ICT and software field
• Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative, meet the project timelines within the stipulated deadlines.