Student Recruitment Lead- Africa
Maple Leaf Educonnect Ltd
Marketing & Communications
This is an exciting opportunity for the mid-level marketing professional who enjoys working with young adults. With a wide geographical coverage- Africa, you will travel wide within the continent working with students looking to come and study in Canada.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Candidate will be working on behalf of reputed Canadian Public Higher Education Institution (HEI). Key responsibilities will include, and not limited to:
1. Student recruitment, outreach & support in Africa
2. Represent the HEI in recruitment events organized by various stakeholders
3. Relationship management with student recruitment agencies and high schools in Africa
4. Provide support to the International Office in Canada
5. Develop an annual marketing plan and implement the same each year
6. Logistics support to HEI officials visiting the region
7. Liaison with Canadian Embassies, Trade Chambers and other relevant
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured