Since work is a huge part of your life, we want to make it fun and interesting (new skills, new technologies, challenges, evolving business needs, always growing, hackathons) and fun (game days, team activities, birthday’s celebrations). We add value to each other.
We are looking for someone who:
- Desires to work with a company that is customer obsessed.
- Is as excited about developing innovative software as we are.
- Wants to be part of a dynamic, creative, confident, thoughtful team who are enthusiastic about meeting their goals and working together to achieve great things.
You will be required to:
- Take ownership over timelines and deliverables.
- Help scale the platform and build out new features.
- Developing new skills as needed
- Work professionally with customers.
- Give and get value by sharing feedback, new ideas and knowledge.
- Appreciate clean and well documented code and processes.
- Provide exceptional support to mission critical systems.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork and communication skills.
You must bring to the table:
- A track record of 3yrs+, building and maintaining enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tasks and issues.
- Mastery of either of the following frontend technologies: - Android, iOS, Angular, React and Vue.js
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Proficiency with Git or any other version control tool
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
It would be great if you are:
- Able to effectively manage client expectations.
- Have experience in Fintech Solutions.
- Experience with application servers such as Weblogic and or wildfly – formerly Jboss
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Skilled in Linux environments
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Have great Problem-solving skills, use analytical approach, and logical thinking abilities.
- Can demonstrate open-source contribution through githhub profile, stackoverflow or any other portfolio website.