• Disassemble appliances so that problems can be diagnosed, and repairs can be made.
• Trace electrical circuits, following diagrams, and conduct tests with circuit testers and other equipment to locate shorts and grounds.
• Replace worn and defective parts such as switches, bearings, transmissions, belts, gears, circuit boards, or defective wiring.
• Record maintenance and repair work performed on appliances.
• Installing various large appliances for customers.
• Proven experience repairing, installing, and maintaining home appliances.
• Good in washing machines, commercial kitchen equipment such as microwave oven, Water coolers, dryers, dishwashers.
• Good communication and customer service skills (Outdoor service).
• Driving license will be an added advantage.
• Must be willing to relocate to Bahrain.
Monthly Gross Salary: Open depending on skills and experience. Plus Accommodation, Transport, Medical Cover & Return Ticket.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain.
Deadline: 30th September 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***