The overall scope of this role entails growing the company's revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients and maintaining a strong relationship with the clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, qualify and close business opportunities in company coverage area
- Develop and execute sales strategies by identifying key areas where growth potential is high
- Prepare annual budget and monthly forecast, keeping track of the service contract performance
- Handling the sales and marketing for the equipment maintenance sales of the products
- Follow up on sales/projects leads and develop healthy pipeline
- Establish long-term, on-going relationships with clients
- Meet established revenue and profit margin goals as defined in the service sales plan
- Prepare, present and negotiate client proposals for Annual Preventive Maintenance
- Utilize Synchroteam & ERP to generate prospects and leads for further follow up and closure
- Maintain existing and cultivate new relationships both externally and internally through professional conduct
- Oversee the preparation and revision of preventive maintenance contracts
- Negotiate terms and conditions of contract
- Arrange sales presentations when required to provide product demonstrations
- Participate in product launches to promote and increase market share of products
- Conduct market analysis and evaluate competition with an aim of winning the game
- Effectively engage with all departments to resolve customer issues
- Maintaining a database of current and potential clients, and provide substantial information relating to sales plans and reports
· Bachelor's degree in business Management, Sales or any related field.
· Must have at least 2 years of sales experience in key account management.
· Must have full technical knowledge of generators.
· Have existing relationships with consulting engineers.
· To have previously sold 20 KVA to 500KVA generator.
· Good marketing skills and a general knowledge of sales techniques.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft office specifically excel and PowerPoint.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be available to travel as needed.
Skills and Competencies
· Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively
· Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
· Good leadership skills and to work well in teams.
Car & General is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin or disability.
All interested applicants who meet the qualifications and the job requirements are encouraged to send their applications to reach our Human Resource Office latest by 20th September 2022.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured