Position: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (SERVICE SECTOR COMPANY)
Employer: A LEADING COMPANY OFFERING CLEANING SERVICES
Ref No: SGK-BDE-010-2020
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
Requirements: DIPLOMA OR DEGREE IN MARKETING, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT OR RELATED FIELD.
Experience: AT LEAST 2 YEARS HANDS ON SALES EXPERIENCE SELLING SERVICES. EXPERIENCE IN CLEANING SERVICES IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
Salary: KSHS. 25,000 - 30,000 (RETAINER SALARY) + PERFORMANCE BASED COMMISSIONS AND OTHER COMPANY BENEFITS
He/she will manage client’s relations by doing the following duties: -
- present the business and its various product offerings to potential customers through in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Conduct site visits to develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers and pricing plans.
- Develop the scope, prepare and agree on pricing and close on retail business.
- Review costing for contractual jobs and ensure contracts are duly signed off.
- Participate in transition meetings for contractual work.
- Ensure proceeds from sales are collected on time.
- Maintain close contact with customers in order to handle any complaints, attend to any problem areas, and maintain necessary public relations to ensure customer loyalty and repeat business.