Marketing & Communications
The candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools, products and strategies to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Client: A fast growing medical supplies company based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Role: Digital Marketer
The Digital Marketer will develop, implement, track and optimize the Company’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools, products and strategies to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. This jobholder will work with the brand team and internal experts to develop and launch campaigns on time and on budget while overseeing the daily social media content.
• Manage the development and execution of the digital marketing strategies, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO) /Search Engine Marketing( SEM), website, marketing database growth, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and manage the social media brand channels with a key focus to grow company's brand and products on digital and social media platforms
• Develop and implement digital plans based on priorities agreed in close collaboration with the various teams.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against the department goals (ROI and KPIs) as set annually.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize advertising spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies across all platforms.
• Plan, execute, and measure digital experiments and conversion tests.
.• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Optimize user funnels and conversion opportunities across owned digital channels.
• Collaborate with digital agencies and other vendor partners as required.
• Evaluate and leverage emerging technologies that would amplify the brand.
Requirements and skills
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree holder in Marketing or a related field.
•3-5 years working experience in digital marketing.
• Experience in growing social media audiences and working across multiple social media platforms.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Experience in identifying target audiences and highly creative in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with up-to-date experience in trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced collaborative environment while maintaining strict attention to detail.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured