Main Duties & Responsibilities • Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns • Design, build and maintain our social media presence Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
• Manage online presence and brand of the company through social networking tools such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Google+ to allow the company engage with consumers in real time.
• Develop and increase online presence through high-quality backlink generation, press release, guest posting, and other initiatives that elevate status and brand exposure online.
• Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
• Track the website traffic flow • Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights • Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Evaluate emerging technologies.
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience with globally recognized E-commerce platform such as Woo-commerce and WordPress
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured