Employer: AN INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-E/I COORDINATOR-08-2021
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
• An appropriate tertiary education certificate / diploma is preferred. EACFPC / KRATI/ KESRA certification.
• Export/import co-ordinator reports to the operations manager and his/her main role is to accurately prepare and process export/import shipments on behalf of the company within the laid down legal and statutory requirements for the customs clearance and forwarding procedures.
• To provide efficient delivery logistics through data management.
• Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a busy logistics environment.
• Single window, Tradex and Kentrade with wide usage of Tradex and Kentrade.
• Experience and full understanding of airfreight, sea and road freight clearance procedures.
Salary: KSHS. 60,000 - 80,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDES: -
• Ensure effective documentation processes and procedures.
• Ensure effective exports/import loading process.
• Ensure effective jobs maintenance on the company control system.
• Data management and records keeping.
• Provide administrative, departmental support and stakeholder engagement.
• Ensure to provide quality customer service support.
• Any other related duties/projects assigned by the line manager from time to time in order to meet business needs.
• Monitoring of OTIF for all outbound orders and preparing performance reports for lSC tracking export shipments till end market and follow up on rebates responsible for receipt of export/import orders from the service team and distribution of the same to 3pls per allocation.
• Place bookings, process SI & VGM on need basis and also capture remarks for OTF deviations engage shipping lines on delay noted off the IT advised preparation of loading plan for all outbound export/import orders responsible for escalating matters that would impact on the ISC performance, their impact and mitigating factors.