Our client is a Non-deposit taking microfinance with branches across the country.
• Support business growth through organizational design together with business leaders and provide in-time recruitment solution.
• Support development of clear case for organizational change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making.
• Identifying trends and recommend solutions to improve employee performance, retention, and development and employee value proposition.
• Design, lead, and work closely with heads of departments to ensure HR initiatives/programs are implemented effectively within the division
• Work with business leaders to define the organization structure, key measurement, key success factor
• Facilitate implementation of a feedback mechanism at strategic touch points to facilitate open discussions of organizational improvement opportunities from employees
• Ensure all HR practices; records are in full compliance with statutory requirements
• Creates a measurement system and/or tools to assess understanding, buy-in and support of HR change management activities
• Participate in other HR projects, programs or activities, as assigned.
• Build and maintain a positive organizational culture across the organization.
• Ensure top class work place discipline is maintained across the institution.
• Payroll administration.
• Policies and processes development and documentation.
• A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or equivalent field from a recognized institution.
• 5 years’ experience with three years in Banking/Microfinance industry
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven track record of success in ambiguous and complex environments
• Key competencies: Developing Standards, Fostering Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships and People Skills.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer