Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for Corporate Sales for the hotel.
2. Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
3. Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
4. Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
5. Represent Hotel in various events and exhibition.
6. Implement all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
7. Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
8. Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
9. Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked
10. Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
11. Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
12. Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
13. Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
14. Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
15. Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
16. Closely following up on all business leads within .
• Proven success in a similar role and environment.
• Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
• Pride and attention to detail.
• Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
Diploma/Degree in or the related field
3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.