Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring the maintenance of all HR and payroll data is up to date
• Reviewing and revising HR policies in compliance with changing or new legislation.
• Guiding and assisting in development of KPI’s and targets for all departments so can have a fair and measurable method of gauging performance
• Developing personal policies, maintaining and updating policy manuals as well as employee handbooks as needed.
• Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
• Collecting ongoing information regarding satisfaction of employee on salary packages and wage, working conditions, etc.
• Conducting new employee orientation program and other educational and training programs on changes in benefits, diversity, etc.
• Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
• Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
• Receiving employee complaints and acting accordingly to resolve them.
• Defining the learning strategy and recruitment, setting high standard principles and providing likely solutions. Providing pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on grievance, attendance, disciplinary, and performance issues.
• Raising proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse HR issues, and recommending appropriate action plans.
• Compiling and managing case management documentation, accompany and support managers.
• Briefing new employees on the policies and procedures of an organization in conjunction with development and learning team, providing coaching to managers on difficult and complex issues.
• Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
MD and part of the senior management team
Skills and Specifications
• Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
• Highly motivate and looking for a long term career
• Ability to influence and persuade senior management level.
• Pragmatic problem-solving skills.
• Articulate communicator and ability to interpret and explain written and statistical data to a wide range of audiences.
• High standard of attention to detail.
• Solid commitment to customer or employee service.
• Ability to convey difficult and challenging information to managers.
• Expert Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Education and Qualification
• MUST have a background in retail industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration from an accredited institution is an advantage
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the field and 2 years as a HR manager