We are looking for a skilled Human Resource to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. This person will lead hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits and leave and enforcing company policies and practices. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of the company objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Manage and administer payroll.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
Qualification / Requirements
- A relevant professional qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role with responsibility for managing HR and administration function.
- People oriented and results driven
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resource operations.
- Demonstrated understanding of employment legislation and regulations relevant to HR functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of investigative techniques, i.e., appropriate method of dealing with complaints, accusations, and grievances.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource, business administration or related field.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured