Holmes Education Group is expanding rapidly, and we are seeking a dynamic, sales-oriented Student Enrolment and Marketing Manager to continue our growth in Kenya.
As the Student Enrolment and Marketing Manager (Kenya), you will be primarily working with education agents and high schools to maximize enrolments to our porfolio of global education brands.
This role is well suited to an experienced education counselor with ambitions to work for an international organization. You will be home-based in Nairobi, with some domestic travel within Kenya.
- Target Driven: You thrive on working towards and exceeding your quota of student enrolments.
- Service-Oriented: You will need to respond quickly and accurately to a range of inquiries
- Education Expertise: You must have worked in international education, and be familiar with international education and visa systems.
- Flexible: Evening and some weekend work will be required to deal with colleagues in other countries and to attend student recruitment events.
- Self-Starter: You will be working remotely with colleagues in different time zones, so it is essential that you can manage your own workload and take the initiative and work independently as required.
- High Level of Spoken and Written English: Ideally you will have lived or studied in an English-speaking country.
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a fast-growing, family-owned company.
The role will be based in Nairobi.
Holmes Education Group is a family-owned and operated education provider, with operations in Australia, the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, and China. Holmes currently has embedded college partnerships with 5 UK universities, most recently adding the University of Chichester to our portfolio, to complement the University of Creative Arts, the University of Bedfordshire, St Mary’s University Twickenham, and the University of Worcester.