A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication
and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management
principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping
abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
· Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
· Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
· Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
· Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
· Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
· Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
· Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
· Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
· Prepare accurate reports for upper management
· Proven experience as logistics coordinator
· Experience in customer service will be appreciated
· Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
· Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
· Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
· Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
Qualified Candidates are required to send their updated CV
Shortlisting is on a rolling basis