About the role
- Managing orders and shipments process
- Monitoring supply chain to ensure smooth market supply
- Distributor supply chain support
- Internal supply chain coordination
- Product development process management
- Forecasting review and adjustments
- Trade data analysis and translation
- Value chain preparation
- Market and trade visits across country
- Distributor Management
- Plan and support new product launches
- Monitoring distributors Key Performance Indictors
- You will also support your manager with relevant marketing and sales analysis inputs
- You will provide feedback on the market growth and potential
- Supporting Area Manager in sales & marketing administration, budget preparations and revisions
- Market/Competitor research & analysis
- Monthly Sales and stock follow up
- Monthly Marketing reporting (best practice, ROI, MBHs
Skills and Experience
- Preferably MBA with a degree in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 6-8 yearsâ experience with a proven track record in sales
- FMCG experience essential, Spiritâs business knowledge is a plus
- Strong knowledge of local market and culture
- Proficiency in excel
- Strong commercial and analytical skills with proven track record
- Experience of handling P&L accountabilities
- Proficiency in English
- Be self-motivated & have a sense of ownership
- Entrepreneurial and hard worker.
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Organised and well planned
- Able to communicate professionally across different cultures
- Comfortable working with figures, have financial skills and be able to develop strategies from analysis
- Team-working skills are vital.
- Able to multi-task.
- Creation of efficient supply chain flow
- Availability of our whole portfolio across markets, across channels.
- Great relationships and partnerships with distributors
- Measurable improvements in Distributor KPIs
- Volume & Value Growth
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
Â· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
Â· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
Â· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if itâs our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.
U.S. applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws .
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.