Marketing Compliance QA Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills. Ability to deliver high-level quality work. Interpretation of information and decision-making skills to make judgements and determine if guidelines apply.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
At Adstra we know great things happen when people come together with one shared goal. The future of data is happening at Adstra. Come join our growing team.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Compliance QA Specialist to join our team of professionals.
You will be responsible for the review and validation of team members' completed marketing submissions ensuring compliance of legal, regulatory, and branding guidelines; maintaining checklists and documentation within systems; and supporting other internal audit/quality assurance projects, reporting, and training as requested by leadership.
Our "ideal candidate" is an individual who is an individual who has experience in compliance, quality assurance, marketing; has experience with creative asset review for direct marketing promotions; and has a proven ability for attention to detail, interpreting guidelines, making decisions and effectively meeting deadlines.
Adstra, a privately held, PE backed company, provides a comprehensive suite of data and identity solutions for a wide-array of use cases to a diverse base of blue-chip clients.
Adstra is the new model for the data-driven enterprise. Adstra, as the first Enterprise Identity Platform, comprises a comprehensive suite of transparent identity and data solutions that are portable, futureproofed, and offered via a subscription-based model that liberates brands to realize the maximum value from their data. Adstra frictionlessly and cost effectively connects brands with authenticated audiences tailored to specific business and campaign objectives across all media. Adstra also is a leading provider of customer acquisition, data brokerage and data management services, supporting both the for profit and nonprofit markets. Adstra is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey with offices across the United States.
Adstra offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, 401k w/ company match, paid time off, business casual dress, summer hours, customized training & more! If you are one of the "best and brightest" in your field and you're looking to position yourself for the future, this is a great opportunity.
To learn more about why Adstra is the new ideal in places to work check out our Adstra Careers page today!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adstra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner that ensures there is no discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, citizenship, age, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
For immediate consideration, please create a profile and make sure you provide your resume and current contact information. We look forward to learning more about you and the value you can bring to Adstra!
We want to be your Employer of Choice!
Responsibilities for this opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct and deliver timely Quality Assurance audits and effectively communicate results and required actions to the team.
- Document and report all Quality Assurance testing results.
- Deliver training and guidance based on QA findings.
- Manage and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines.
- Interpret client's business guidelines and policies to ensure compliance with legal and company guidelines and processes.
- Lead projects and initiate solutions and process improvements and key initiatives to completion.
In addition, our "ideal candidate" has the following skills & experience:
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills. Ability to deliver high-level quality work.
- Interpretation of information and decision-making skills to make judgements and determine if guidelines apply.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player who has proven success collaborating effectively with others.
- Organized self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a deadline intensive environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured