Application deadline: Sunday, 16th May 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Creating and implementing new marketing strategies.
2. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
3. Excellent ability to perform, meet targets and lead to overall growth in client numbers.
4. Managing the company’s website.
5. Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google plus, etc.
6. Track the social media traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
7. Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
8. Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure hat the brand is in front of the industry development.
9. Promote company’s services in the digital space and offline.
10. Edit and post content, videos, podcasts and audio content on online platforms.
11. Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content, budget planning and implementation schedule.
12. Preparing weekly progress reports on online and offline marketing and customer care.
13. Ensure excellent quality of customer care by answering client’s queries on social media platforms, in person and getting client feedback on the services.
14. Any other duties as may be delegated by your Supervisor and/or Management
1. Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Marketing firm, Digital Media, Public Relations or any other relevant field.
2. Diploma or degree in marketing, digital media, public relations or any other relevant field.
3. Analytical mindset, quick learner and critical thinking.
4. Should be able to create Ads on Social Media- including Google Ads.
5. A mix of creativity and analytical abilities
6. Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (Google analytics, NetInsight, etc)
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
8. Ability to use both SEO and SEM
9. Skills and experience
in creative content writing