Reporting to: AREA SUPERVISOR
Job Description Summary:
◦ Ensuring the safety and integrity of inventory entrusted to your care
◦ Ensuring your own personal safety by adherence to Kenya’s Current Road Rules
◦ Ensuring safety and maintenance of provided equipment (Motorbike, phone, calculator etc.)
◦ Cash sale collection and compulsory daily reconciliation with SHP (Zero balance at EOB)
◦ Adherence to strict payment terms allowed per customer
◦ Maintenance of targeted departure time after loading (8:30AM)
◦ Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
◦ Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
◦ Meet personal and team sales targets.
◦ Proper cycle/rotation forecasting of inventory needs to prevent shortages or overstocking
◦ Ensuring the itinerary/route is followed diligently
◦ Minimum customer visits, positive calls (strike rates), and drop values to be maintained
◦ Ensuring accurate electronic sales records (Centropy)
Customer Service, Negotiation Skills, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationship building skills, Basic Accounting Procedures Knowledge, Team Player.
1. Coverage (Visits & strike rate)