He/she will be responsible for managing the store’s team to ensure smooth operation of the cold storage, this includes but is not limited to, storage, picking, packing and dispatch of the stock received from the farms. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years working experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, repacking, pricing, and labeling supplies.
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
• Must have a Relevant Degree or Diploma in Logistics and Supply Management.
• Must have at least 2 years in a similar role in a busy environment
• Must have knowledge in bookkeeping and Inventory Management
• Must be familiar with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Must have excellent IT/Computer Skills.
• Excellent reporting and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Driven, organized and resourceful with the ability to prioritize.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 40,000 – 50,000 /= (Approx. (400 - 500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 23rd September 2021.
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.