Duty station - Karen, Kenya
If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts.
- Assist teams in screening resumes.
- Conduct initial phone screens.
- Schedule calls and interviews.
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates.
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews.
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles.
- Send out all bulk emails (e.g., confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle the paperwork (e.g., offer letters).
- Coordinate employment & education background checks.
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment.
- The candidate must be multilingual i.e., the ability to speak native or basic Arabic.
- Tech-savvy & and excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- Must be available to start work immediately.
- Must have at least 1 year of internship experience.
- This isn’t a remote engagement, and the candidate must be available to commute to Karen.
Monthly gross salary: Open depending on individual skills & experience.
Position level: Junior Level.
Job Type: Permanent Position.
Location: Karen, Kenya.
Deadline: 10th December 2021.
We endeavour to contact
all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this
unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has
not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered
for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for
positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment
& Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or