To be successful in this role, you should have experience with full-cycle recruitment and great communication skills. Ultimately, you will maintain and improve our employer brand and that of our clients, ensuring that we attract, hire and retain people, who contribute to our clients growth.
- Work closely with hiring managers or other decision makers to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process Set hiring goals (e.g. quarterly and annual).
- Track recruitment KPIs, like time to hire, source of hire and time to fill.
- Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they get onboard.
- Source candidates on job boards, social media, boolean searches, resume databases, professional networks and through referrals Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls, video interviews and in-person meetings)
- Create and use skill assessments and personality tests to screen applicants
- Oversee communication, making sure that our company maintains a positive reputation as an employer.
- Participate in job fairs to network with potential candidates
- Work experience as a Recruiter
- Familiarity with full cycle recruitment
- Hands-on experience with recruitment software and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques
- Experience with social media recruiting and boolean searching
- Understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Exceptional communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant degree