We are looking for skilled Refrigeration and Air conditioning technicians.
Are you passionate about Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and you would wish to start and grow your career in this sector?
We are a fast-growing company dealing in Electrical Refrigeration and air conditioning ,and looking to offer you an exciting position in their HVAC section in Nairobi or Mombasa.
As an Appliance Repair Technician, you will be a key team member responsible for the quality and efficient installation, maintenance, and repair of appliances and other equipment. You also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. Ideally, you have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
• Monitors, maintains, repairs and carries out the preventive maintenance program of the heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment.
• Adhere to preventive maintenance schedule to avoid major breakdowns.
• Works accurately and professionally to avert repeat jobs.
• Respond to service calls in a timely fashion and demonstrate a courteous, and professional attitude dealing with residents.
• Providing timely and quality repairs of customers' products
• Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
• Promoting and selling additional products and services
• Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
• Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
• Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
• Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
• Diagnose and repair home appliances/equipment
• Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
• Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
• Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
• Diploma in Electrical Refrigeration and air conditioning (HVAC) from a recognized institution
• 3 Years Appliance repair experience
• Good understanding of electrical principles
• Timely completion of tasks
• Ability to use smartphone apps for parts inquiries and ordering
• Record keeping i.e. Preventative maintenance records, job cards, audit checklists etc.
• Good workmanship & quality of job to avoid reworks and safety related issues.
• Correct and prompt fault diagnosis
• Team player, action oriented, very flexible, self-driven with attention to details.
• Required to work extra hours and also work in shifts as provided in the department.
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send a CV explaining your skills and preferred location.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted