• Greet and direct customers.
• Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services).
• Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services.
• Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
• Cross-sell products.
• Ensure racks are fully stocked.
• Manage returns of merchandise.
• Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
• Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
• Diploma/Degree in sales from a recognized institution.
• Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role.
• Understanding of the retail sales process.
• Familiarity with consumer behaviour principles.
• Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
• Basic math skills.
• Track record of achieving sales quotas.
• Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
• Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
• Flexibility to work various shifts.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 30,000 – 45,000 /= (Approx. 300 – 450 USD) Plus Commissions.
Position level: Junior Level.
Job Type: Permanent Position.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 25th September 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***