• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum diploma holder with 2 years experiences in sales and marketing with strong knowledge in social media Responses, calls and customers, sending quotes, making order forms, invoices and petty cash.
• Knowledge in the B2B sales environment will be a plus.